Bernadette Blake is available to run workshops for your organisation. Please contact Bernadette to discuss your needs and to develop a program specifically to meet the needs of your business. You can book Bernadette to talk at your Staff Trainings or Wellbeing Days.
Workshops for Businesses
New Stress Management Techniques for
Health and Welfare Workers
Do you have difficulty switching off, so you take your work problems home with you?
Do you often feel stressed and don’t know how to relax, or have insomnia?
Do you feel guilty if you take time out for you or to rest?
This workshop is aimed at people such as nurses, social workers, pharmacists, managers and carers. This interactive workshop will teach you the basics of how to use Emotional Freedom technique (EFT) to permanently reduce your stress levels and get your life back.
Ring Bernadette on Ph 0419 109 339 to book a workshop at your organisation
Stress Management and Preventing Burnout
(1 hr to 3 hrs)
High stress levels and burnout are a common part of many workplaces today, but they don’t need to be.
Feeling stressed at work can have many causes, such as:
- The work may be emotionally demanding (e.g. nurses, social workers, teachers)
- Workers may find it hard to “switch off” at the end of the day, and go home feeling stressed. They find it difficult to relax and to sleep well, which affects their work the next day.
- The volume of work required may be very high, or there are a large number of deadlines to meet.
- Workers often feel pressured not to take allocated breaks
- Change in the workplace
- Lack of job security
- The demands of keeping up to date with research, technology or computer programs
- The worker may lack self esteem or confidence to do parts of their job
- Stress in our private lives impacts on our work
High stress levels among staff can be very costly to an organisation for 3 reasons:
- Staff who are stressed make more mistakes and may be less productive. This can be very costly to the workplace regardless of which industry you work in.
- Staff who are stressed also take more time off work, which can be costly and inconvenient to the business.
- Stress, regardless of the cause, can cause staff to be unhappy in their workplace, which results in low staff morale and higher staff turnover. Again, this can be costly to the business.
Bernadette specialises in teaching workers the latest stress management techniques, which are quick and easy for everyone to learn, and give fast and lasting results. The techniques she teaches can be used anywhere, whether the person is alone, in a meeting, or about to give a presentation, and have been used successfully to overcome stress from a wide variety of causes.
A workplace that actively supports their staff to use these stress management techniques can expect a higher morale in the workplace, more efficient and effective staff, less illness and absenteeism and lower staff turnover. The end result will be reduced expenses for the company.
Please call Bernadette on Ph 0419 109 339 to book a workshop or discuss the needs of your organisation.
Confident Public Speaking (2.5 – 3 hrs)
Public Speaking is an important part of many jobs, whether you are giving presentations to groups, talking to individuals, or participating in meetings. It can cause a lot of fear and stress in many people. This practical and interactive workshop will help you to greatly reduce your fear of public speaking overall, as well as teaching you simple and effective techniques to use in any situation where nerves are a problem.
Creating Extraordinary Professional Women:
7 Steps to Self Esteem
Increased confidence can help you improve work performance and enjoy your success. This program can be adapted to run in any workplace where Self Esteem and Confidence is an issue. Please contact Bernadette to discuss the needs of your organisation.
Employers can also sponsor staff to attend the workshop for individuals.